We know the most reliable way, fortunately, that is the shortest as well. AOL email settings require the users to configure SMTP/IMAP (sometimes POP, which we do not recommend). Here the details that you need to enter to setup SMTP.
• AOL SMTP server name – smtp.aol.com.
• SMTP port – 465.
• Encryption method – TLS/SSL.
• Username – your full AOL email address ending with @aol.com.
• Password – Your correct AOL Mail Password.
Now follow these settings to configure IMAP.
• Server name – imap.aol.com
• Port number – 993.
• Encryption technique – SSL.
The rest of the details are common with SMTP settings.
Congratulations! Your new Conference was created. Its time to login with your name and password and use link to "Administration Control Panel" (link on the bottom of page) to customize your board
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest